- A specific view will not load properly
- An error appears while loading a specific view
If you are getting errors ONLY when attempting to load certain views within Prophet, this may point to a corrupted view as being the issue. You can use the steps below to recreate your view and resolve your issue.
Step A: Determine Your View Settings
- In your Manager Folder, click the '▼' next to the 'View' dropdown box
- Highlight 'Tools' and click 'Manage Views...'
- In 'Manage Views' click/highlight the corrupted view and then click 'Edit...'
- Note all of your settings in this window so we can re-create the view. Once you are done you can click 'Cancel'
- Back in the 'Manage Views' window, click 'New...'
- Enter all the details noted from Step A and Click 'OK'
- Back in the 'Manage Views' window, click the corrupted view to highlight it
- Once highlighted, click 'Delete'
- Click 'Yes' on the prompt that appears
- Close out of the 'Manage Views' window and attempt to re-load your corrupted view
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.