Use Outlook to create a 'Mobile' view for use on your Smartphone.
Due to the screen size limitation you can only display the first two columns of any view in Prophet’s mobile phone application.
- Ensure that the Prophet Mobile application is closed on your device.
- On your computer with Outlook and Prophet, from ‘Contact Manager’ click the ‘down arrow’ next to the name of the view you are currently in.
- Then mouse over ‘Tools’ and select ‘Create New’.
- In the new window that displays, click in the blank field next to ‘View Name:’ give it a name, for this example I choose ‘iPhone View’.
- Next, click the << button to remove all of the extra columns.
- Click on ‘Full Name’ in the left hand box under ‘Available Columns’ then click the > button.
Click on ‘Company’ in the left hand box under ‘Available Columns’ then click the > button.
- Click on ‘OK’.
Note: If options other than ‘Full Name’ or ‘Company’ would serve you better feel free to select what is best for your needs.
- Switch to the new view on the mobile application:
Relaunch the Prophet mobile application on your phone and navigate to Contacts. Tap on the name of the current view you are on in the top left of the screen.
Then select the new view we just created.
Tap on any of the contact records to view the rest of the information they contain.
If you're still having issues after that you'll need to setup a support ticket by clicking HERE
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.