If you wish to recieve notifications from an opportunity or user change
- The follow function is a local setting on each Prophet user’s computer. In order to follow either a particular user or a particular record do the following.
**NOTE: Only a Prophet Administrator can follow users but a Prophet User can follow records, just not other users.**
- In the Prophet interface click the dropdown next to “Tools” and select “Prophet Administrator”.
- The Admin interface will open.
A. By default it will open on the Administrator tab (arrow 1 on image 2.png)
B. Select the “Instant Settings” tab (arrow 2 on image 2.png)
- First on the left hand edge under “Settings” ensure that the function is toggled on.
A. In the field where it says “My email Address” put the email address of the person you want to receive the notifications. It can be your own email address or the address of another person. See image 3.png arrow 3
- The along the left hand side click “Follow users” and then in the top right corner click the “+” (plus sign) and you will be presented with a list of all users in your company. Put a check box next to the name of the users you want to follow.
- Click “Ok” and then click Close
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.